1. I’m studying in college for a journalism and a photography AA. I’m super crazy about grades and will do all extra credit work. My plan is to go to school over the summer so I can get done faster, but online so I can work more hours (although I’m already pretty much full-time). If you asked me what I looked forward to most each day I’d tell you bedtime. (I know I’ve become so boring.)
2. I’ve become a shoe freak over the last couple years. I just got a pair of checkerboard vans I’m in love with (swoon). I love skateboard shoes and sneakers! But no heels! I actually just bought my first pair of heels today because I needed black shoes for my choir concert and they were the cheapest shoes at the thrift shop. I’m throwing them out directly after the concert. Who invented such painful flimsy contraptions?
3. I waitress at a Mexican restaurant and lifeguard at the YMCA. I love both my jobs and I think they’re pretty cool. One of my bucket list items is to work as many different odd jobs as possible, so I’d like to add the ski resort this winter.
4. Right now my favorite TV shows are When Calls the Heart and Liv & Maddie. My all-time favorite is Bonanza! (Cause Candy is the best!)
5. I LOVE the Canadian Anne of Green Gables! I could do an Anne marathon any night! (Well, any night I wasn’t at work or had homework due…)
6. My style…..I love jeans and a sweatshirt. And if I’m home its sweatpants. In summer I run in T-shirts and swim shorts.
7. I try to be creative but often fail. I was going to buy a cute daily planner to journal and sketch in but I opted out for the cheap $2 one in the end, which was a good decision because all I fill it with is to-do lists.
8. I think it would be super fun to run an old-fashioned 1940s ice cream parlor.
9. I plan to work on a cruise ship when I finish up college, so I can “see the world.”
10. When I get enough funds, I plan to build the “Ponderosa.” (That super cool ranch in Bonanza.) I realllllly want a bunkhouse. Then I can host retreats.